Autumn Sound Bath Meditation and Tea Ceremony Series
Hosted by Choke
Sunday, November 20 | 7-9pm
During this Sound bath series we will tune in to the deeper lessons that our planetary and lunar cycles offer to our inner beings. To remove anything that stands in our paths, any blockages we’ve encountered along our journey we must surrender to stillness and allow full release through relaxation and guided meditation.
We will take part in a community discussion of these lessons over Traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony utilizing herbs and flowers .
We hope you join us for this very special evening of community and fellowship .
What you will need:
- Please bring any items that will ensure your warmth, comfort and relaxation: pillows, blankets, yoga mat, eye pillows.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing
- Bring any items you wish to place upon the altar to be charged with the beauty of the evening.
- We ask that you not wear any perfumes or scents that may trigger or irritate others.
- Always bring and open heart and mind to these safe community spaces to ensure the successful bonds created in such spaces.
With much gratitude, Thank You,
*When you purchase a ticket for the POTLUCK event, please let us know what dish you plan to bring or reach out to ask what you may bring! These are our versions of a beautiful friendsgiving and seating is limited that sells out quickly… RSVP soon!
Register in advance HERE!