Yoga, Nia & Meditation Adventure in Rincón, Puerto Rico
Led by Megan Reece
May 2 – 7, 2024
In November 2022, a group of 17 Urbies traveled to Rincón, PR, where we had an exceptionally beautiful experience! Rincón has a “beach town” feel that boasts beautiful beaches, lush mountains, jungles, waterfalls and exquisite sunsets. Not only did the beauty of Rincón take our breath away but the property where we stayed is pure bliss & luxury. We’d like to invite you to join us for the trip of a lifetime at Villa Playa Maria ~ www.rinconpuertoricobeachfrontluxuryvilla.com
Villa Playa Maria is located directly on Maria’s Beach, steps from the ocean. Some of our favorite pastimes were spent watching the infamous Rincón sunsets, taking moonlit and morning strolls, watching surfers each morning and surveying the beaches for beach sea glass, shells and sand dollars and lounging poolside in the saltwater pool with swim up bar. You will want for nothing, all is provided.
The villa and the onsite staff are absolutely exceptional, they catered to our every need. Our experience felt more like a vacation with the compliment of daily Yoga, Nia, and meditation offerings. Our time was deeply healing and we each walked away with full hearts. In addition to classes and beach/pool time, we hiked and explored the jungle to visit waterfalls, lounged in clear pools of natural waters, visited local shops and restaurants, snorkeled, napped, ate locally sourced fresh food daily and explored this beautiful island town.
Each traveller will have the freedom to do as much, or as little as they wish. This next trip in May will be infused with love, laughter and community. It will be be both relaxing and healing as we strike a beautiful balance between rest and play!
Amy and Megan would love to share more about our experience in Rincón, and answer any questions you may have. Registration is open now so please reach out if you’d like to make a deposit and learn more about pricing and transportation.
Accommodations & Rate (per person pricing):
- King size bed, dual occupancy w/ensuite restroom – $3,500 per person (3 available)
- Double beds, dual occupancy w/ensuite restroom – $2,700 per person (2 available)
- Double beds, dual occupancy w/off suite restroom – $2,300 per person (1 available)
- Double bed, single occupancy w/ensuite restroom – $3,000 per person (private room)
- King or dual Twin beds, single OR double occupancy w/ensuite restroom – dual occupancy – $2,200 per person or single occupancy $4,000
To reserve your space we ask for a $500 (non-refundable) deposit made at the time of booking and can break payments into a plan. Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival. Rates are non-refundable, we highly encourage obtaining travel insurance.
Rate includes (this is an all inclusive package while in Rincón):
- All yoga, Nia, Pilates, meditation classes + props
- Accommodations for five nights in a beach front luxury property with dual occupancy or private luxury rooms – king, twin or full size beds available. (including sales and hotel taxes)
- All meals eaten on and off property, each prepared with locally sourced fresh food – vegetarian and gluten free options available
- *Onsite chef prepared meals + meals eaten off property at local restaurants, fully stocked kitchen, groceries & alcohol + non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, juices, water)
- All Excursions + transportation included (excursions will be announced closer to departure – possible excursions are horseback riding, snorkeling, visit to waterfalls, bio-luminescent bay, and whale & dolphin siting trip)
- Transportation to and from airport* and all excursions
- Ground transportation to town for shopping, local restaurants and individual outing
- *Airport transfers between San Juan airport (SJU) and Rincón, PR for participants arriving on May 2nd and departing on May 7th
Not included in rate:
- Travel insurance (we highly encourage purchasing travel insurance as trip rates are non-refundable)
If you’d like additional information please email us at email@example.com