The Sacred Garden :: A Women’s Retreat – Teotihuacan, Mexico
With Hosts Surya Barrow & Monica Crider
Dec. 1-6, 2023
The Sacred Garden :: A Women’s Retreat in Teotihuacan, Mexico, December 1-6, 2023 Surya and Monica invite you on a journey to walk through the gate into your inner mystical and creative garden. There find the seeds of your hopes, dreams and passions. Through the blessing of women’s circles and intentional, curated experiences unfolding in the sacred Aztec lands, we invite you to cultivate, explore and dance in your own inner garden.
• Guided tour of the Ancient Pyramids of Teotihuacan
• Guided tour of the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe
• Guided tour of Frida Kahlo’s Casa Azul
• Intentional Creativity Workshop with Emily Grieves
• Women’s Temazcal Ceremony
• Shamanic Breathwork Journey with Monica Crider
• Ecstatic Dance, Holistic Yoga and Dreamwork with Surya Barrow
• Optional Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Lodging and Meals ::
• 5 nights stay at Villas las Campañas, a boutique inn
• Authentic, homemade meals lovingly prepared in the in-house kitchen
• Transport to and from the airport is included.
• Unlimited bottled, purified water included.
Not included :: airfare to Mexico City.
Double occupancy room with shared, private bath — $1835 Private room with private bath — $2050 Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride — $145
Please reach out to Surya at (817) 832-9821 or Monica at (817) 800-8976 to reserve your space. Our journey is limited to 15 guests.