Soma Ranch Retreat with Megan Reece
June 4 – 6, 2021
Semi-Private – $550 – Sold Out
Dorm Style – $425 – Sold Out
This retreat is sold out! Stay tuned for news on more upcoming retreats on this page.
At Soma Ranch we welcome you home. Each time you step into Soma Ranch, you receive the opportunity to heal, learn, be inspired and have a boatload of fun in the process! We define Soma as “healthy body, mind and spirit in its wholeness.”
This 3 day/2 night retreat will blend Nia, yoga, meditations, barre (barre w/Amy Baker) – plus nourishing meals, outdoor relaxation, swimming, sauna, hot tub, community bonding and more. Our daily practices will invigorate and strengthen your body, increase balance, clear your mind, and heal your spirit.
Lodging: All options include soft luxury linens, fluffy duvets, soft towels, plenty of drawers, hanging options for clothes, alarm clocks, and reading lamps.
The Ranch House-Semi Private – Four bedrooms in the ranch house and 3.5 bathrooms provide a more private option with full, queen (2) and king (1) size beds. (Semi Private Accommodations are Full)
- 2 Story Spacious Home
- large social areas for relaxing
- dining area seats 20
- 4 bedrooms (+ a bonus room)
- 3.5 bathrooms
The Ranch Studio-Dorm Style– Guests are delightfully surprised to discover this spacious, magical, comfortable, carpeted, well insulated 1,500 square foot room, complete with peaceful lounge/reading area. The dormitory is part of a beautifully converted barn with 3 bathrooms, kitchen, and additional large social area. (One Space Open in Dorm)
- 7 single beds, 1 queen bed and 1 bunk bed
- 1,300 sq. ft. social/meeting area
- 1,200 sq. ft. dormitory, reading area
- kitchen area
- 3 bathrooms (men’s, women’s, and private)
To learn more about accomodations visit http://www.somaranch.com/accommodations
Nourishment: Enjoy delicious gluten-free, organic, healthy meals
- Breakfast – Select from a wide range of self-service items including yogurt, kefir, hot-cooked grains, cereals, bagels, fruit, smoothies, and more
- Lunch – Homemade hot soup and salad buffet
- Dinner – Cooked meal with plenty of vegetables and salad available with extra protein options ~ Grilled chicken and boiled eggs are available upon request
Meals are based on the Body Ecology Diet – https://bodyecology.com/
- 1,200 square foot deck with spacious seating areas
- 8-seat mineral therapeutic spa – Relax in the 8 person mineral hot tub with fully adjustable jets to invigorate the fascia, relax muscles and mind. .
- Olympic length (25 yard) lap pool – Enjoy a sparkling, Olympic length, lap pool with jets and fabulous light show at night.
- wrap around porch with beautiful views of nature surround
- massage house (massage & foot detox additional cost)
- infrared sauna house – http://www.somaranch.com/sauna
- Visit with the Soma Ranch rescue horses & donkeys – rescued horses and donkeys are friendly and extremely entertaining! A beautiful feature of the ranch. Guests share how being around these amazing animals is curiously healing.
What’s Not Included:
- transportation to Soma Ranch
- alcoholic beverages
- massage & foot detox sessions – we can assist you in booking
- free wifi
- free parking
- free use of laundry room
- Massage and Foot Detox options ($40 to $90)
- excellent cell phone reception
Amenities w/in 1.5 Miles of Soma:
- grocery store
- wine bar
- drug store
- a cowboy church!
Feel relaxation wash over you the moment you arrive at these 15 acres of country paradise; lush paddocks with rescued donkeys and horses line the drive as you pull up to the sprawling ‘Soma Ranch’.
- Soma Ranch is located at 10176 Pooles Road, Montgomery, Texas 77356
- Arrival on Friday – 3:00 pm | Departure on Sunday between 1-3:00 pm
- Register HERE – Registration closes May 8. If you’d like to reserve your space with half down please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – full payment due by May 31.
- All registrants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend retreat.