A Grounding Sound Healing Session Hosted by Kenny Kolter Friday, Oct. 21 | 6-7pm | $45 per person Join us for this 60 minute sound healing session that will focus on grounding and bringing stability and calm to the overactive mind. Kenny will fill the room with a...
October 23rd: New Moon Women’s Circle @ Urban Yoga Studio An intimate circle of self-care and connection to illuminate the Divine Feminine in us all. Open to all women & femmes. Join us as we celebrate the New Moon in Scorpio. A sign of passion, power and deep...
Fall Practices with Lauren Wessinger Saturdays, Nov. 12 & 19 | 2-4pm $100 for the 2 Part Series or $60 Single Session On the heels of the Fall Equinox, join Lauren Wessinger for Fall Practices at Urban Yoga! This two-hour class experience movement and rest,...
2023 URBAN YOGA – 200HR TEACHER TRAINING
After a few years off, we’re excited to reintroduce the Urban Yoga 200HR Teacher Training Program! This 5 month program led by our Lead Training Teacher, Lou Chapman.
The Urban Yoga Teacher Training 200 is a comprehensive program that empowers students with a strong foundation of philosophy, anatomy, asana, meditation, and more, in an incredibly safe, supported, and heartfelt environment.
Taught by people skilled in the art of teaching yoga, Urban Yoga Teacher Training 200 delivers a transformative experience for anyone who would like to:
- Start on the path of teaching yoga
- Fine-tune or expand their current teaching skills and toolset
- Deepen their personal practice and understanding of yoga beyond studio classes
Taught with experience and creativity, the program’s modules are designed to appeal to and engage all types of learners by applying the four core human learning styles: visual, auditory, reading and writing, and kinesthetic. As a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, Urban Yoga Teacher Training 200 prepares students to register with Yoga Alliance for RYT-200 certification.
What You’ll Learn — At a Glance
- History and Philosophy of Yoga — including a look into the most important classic texts and an understanding of the main styles of yoga
- Yoga Anatomy — including movement essentials and biomechanics
- Asanas — including understanding the different groups of poses, principles of alignment, modifications, and adjustments
- Sequencing — including progressive sequencing and class design
- Pranayama — including the major types of breath practice
- Meditation — including benefits, an introduction to the major styles, and a how to teach the basics
- Class Setup and Formats — including thematic teaching, intention-setting, and classroom setup
- Ethics and Qualities of a Great Teacher — including developing your voice, the “seat of the teacher,” and teaching tips learned from experience
Urban Yoga Teacher Training 20 – Schedule & Pricing Coming Soon!
$500 will reserve your spot (non-refundable). Registration is LIVE if you’d like to reserve your spot now – HERE and pay in full. If you’d like more details on payment plan options please email us at email@example.com
CUSTOM GROUP & PRIVATE SESSIONS
Allow us to create a unique and personal pre or post union celebration for you and your loved ones. Customize your experience for the entire wedding party or a more intimate session with you and your soon to be or recently wed partner. Each class offering will be crafted to be individually yours. Additionally, our wedding menu includes an array of A La Carte features, only paying for what you want or need.
We offer many styles of yoga from dynamic & energetic to calming, meditative practices. Choose from a variety of themes for a customized yoga experience before or after the big event – grounding, romantic, energetic, fun, relaxing, clearing, connecting and more!
Is a dance party more your style? Nia is a lively, fun and uplifting class where you will sweat, laugh, and connect. Nia draws from the wisdom of dance, martial arts and joyful mindfulness.
Craving a little more structure? Barre blends ballet-inspired strengthening, Pilates technique, dynamic movement with yoga wisdom all set to invigorating music.
All of our classes are suitable for beginners and long-time practitioners alike. In celebrating and offering a full spectrum of Yoga, Nia and Barre classes, we aspire to create rich, fulfilling, well-rounded, healing practices for body, mind, and spirit.
We can’t think of a more beautiful and soulful beginning to your journey together. To begin planning your unique private yoga experience please email us at ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer Corporate Private Wellness options! Email for more information.
Sign up to receive emails and our latest information
1706 8th Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas 76110